I thought the 'Stick your Kenny Miller up yer arse' song was very poor from the support today .... come on, we are Rangers ... we are above this kind of shite!

Maybe the wrong words but i do feel supporters should be able to express their opinion that we do not feel he is the man for the job. I would rather we express our opinions now as slaughter the guy once he has signed. Personally i have no problem that he has played for Celtic, I just do not see him as the way forward.

It would also be another sign for me that Smith can't see past his nose.

I don't care who signs for Rangers as long as it improves the team

I agree but i feel we can spend 2.2million on a better player. Miller is a great holder of the ball but his goal scoring tally is pretty poor. Maybe we can cross Miller with Boyd and get the perfect player.:)

I agree but i feel we can spend 2.2million on a better player. Miller is a great holder of the ball but his goal scoring tally is pretty poor. Maybe we can cross Miller with Boyd and get the perfect player.:)

as most of the ground sung today 'you can shove yer kenny miller up yer arse'

:cheers:

If we were 4-0 up then that song is maybe justified.

But we have a lot of strikers at the club getting games (Cousin, Darche, Boyd, Naismith, Novo, McCulloch) not to mention those not playing and we dont have someone regularly putting the ball in the net or even making chances. A lot of that is due to Smiths selections and continual changes.

No doubt about it, Smith prefers certain players at his clubs to work with and Miller is one of them. I quite like him even though he struggled at Ibrox first time round and I actually think he would be decent for us this time if the fans gave him the chance. He isnt my first choice (far from it) but I know what type of player he is and what he will give us. All he needs to do is repeat his Scotland form from certain games.

Gribz, you basically wrote what i was going to write :)

We are sitting slating Kenny Miller, but i'm sitting thinking about players like Cousin, Naismith, Whittaker, Thomson, etc, and thinking how unconvinced i remain about all of them

I wouldn't pay �£2.2M for Miller, but i'd certainly swap him for someone like Cousin!

Gribz, you basically wrote what i was going to write :)

We are sitting slating Kenny Miller, but i'm sitting thinking about players like Cousin, Naismith, Whittaker, Thomson, etc, and thinking how unconvinced i remain about all of them

I wouldn't pay �£2.2M for Miller, but i'd certainly swap him for someone like Cousin!

Yip 2.2 milion for Miller seems a lot but not when we have paid the same (give or take a few thousand) for Naismith, Whittaker and Thomson all who have unconvinced me aswell and even Sebo who we didnt play.

it's all about opinions again here, he is a worker yes but skill not much, goal threat not much, CJD is much more than he will ever be and I'd rather see a youngster play before paying �£2.2M for somone who has a dreadfull scoring rate IMO, naismith will score more goals than him once he settles IMO, really don't think we need another striker and other positions are far more important and we should use that money quoted elsewhere. :cheers:

If we were 4-0 up then that song is maybe justified.

I think it's a message to the Rangers board/manager etc that the majority of the fans that pay to watch Rangers don't want him or like him much.

Nothing against the guy personally but I would hate it if he came to Ibrox.