why spent 2m on naisymth if he gonna bring miller back. wud rather see naisymth get his chance than him comming back :(

I'm 100% with you on that one, but second guessing Walter this season hasn't been easy. :confused:

Miller for Boydy? Thank F**k it's just a rumour.

Just a wee follow on from this. What does the future hold for KB at Rangers? He seems to be a wee bit down the pecking order and with JCD still to come back from injury, it looks like his opportunities are going to be few and far between.

I'm not KBs biggest fan, but dare we/walter let that many goals leave the club?

Also, would KB be happy playing a bit part at the club? Would the odd substitute appearance and cup game be enough for him?

Next couple of transfer windows are going to be interesting.

Id flip Boyd for Miller.

For the standard I want, both are only going to be subs at best and Miller is a better sub than Boyd IMO.

People think that if Boyd doesnt play then we arent going to score goals!! Where has that perception came from?? If we play 4-4-2 then we will hump teams.

Boyd is SSSSHHHHITTTEEEEEE and is know use to the TEAM. Im glad Smith see's this in big games. People who rate Boyd obviously didnt see Coisty, Hateley, Durie, Mols, Negri and Co at there peak. FFS Billy Dodds was twice the player Boyd is.

Once Darch and Cousin have formed a partnership and Stevie Naismith and Wee Novo are chapping then Boyd will be a forgotten man

Id flip Boyd for Miller.

For the standard I want, both are only going to be subs at best and Miller is a better sub than Boyd IMO.

People think that if Boyd doesnt play then we arent going to score goals!! Where has that perception came from?? If we play 4-4-2 then we will hump teams.

Boyd is SSSSHHHHITTTEEEEEE and is know use to the TEAM. Im glad Smith see's this in big games. People who rate Boyd obviously didnt see Coisty, Hateley, Durie, Mols, Negri and Co at there peak. FFS Billy Dodds was twice the player Boyd is.

Once Darch and Cousin have formed a partnership and Stevie Naismith and Wee Novo are chapping then Boyd will be a forgotten man

It's all about opinions Gribz,I happen to think Buffel is shite,Boyd gets far too much criticism IMO

It's all about opinions Gribz,I happen to think Buffel is shite,Boyd gets far too much criticism IMO

i'l take that further - anyone who thinks boyd is shite knows nothing about football, so we shouldn't even be taking their opinion on buffel into consideration :fish:

• 1 month later...

Ascender:

I've heard the rumours as much as the next guy.

However, as jonnyk and ian1964 will attest, another of our friends is very pally with Kenny's Dad. In the last 2 weeks, he's told us there is no truth in the rumour whatsoever.

I can see this happening depending on a transfer fee. Surely Walter wouldnt want to pay the 3 million Derby may want to recover whatthey paid for him.

I also see Boyd going to Birmingham so we may be looking for a striker anyway.