this bear does not want him back at ibrox unless its lining up for the opposition...

or indeed lining up for a firing squad alongside graham spiers and the holie goalie. :)

thats probably a little harsh - even supposing he deserved to die, he doesn't deserve the disgrace of dying beside graham. :P

I'm more intested in a left back, and a couple of midfielders right now. A top centre back to eventually replace Weir would be good too.

I think we're pretty much covered everywhere else.

Linked with WBA's LB Paul Robinson in today's gossip column.

Our problem over the last 3/4 years in particular has been a lack of creativity in our team. I don't really think we have a problem with our strikers as we now have a few to choose from and they all offer different attributes. But I still think that if we were creating the number of chances we used to, historically speaking, our strikers would be banging in a lot more goals than they currentl are. Of course, that then brings us to the formation and system WS currently favours, which maybe isn't the most positive either.

We don't Miller as things stand, simple as that really.