I think it's a message to the Rangers board/manager etc that the majority of the fans that pay to watch Rangers don't want him or like him much.

Nothing against the guy personally but I would hate it if he came to Ibrox.

I agree how else or where else are we meant to make our feelings known?

But,should the fans have a say in who we sign ?.

I mean should we not allow the manager to sign players that he thinks can do a job for Rangers and build his own team.

Some players are never going to be accepted.I'm not against fans voicing their opinions,but tbh I can't really see the point in that particular song as we don't even know if he is going to siign,and will it make a difference ?

But,should the fans have a say in who we sign ?.

I mean should we not allow the manager to sign players that he thinks can do a job for Rangers and build his own team.

Some players are never going to be accepted.I'm not against fans voicing their opinions,but tbh I can't really see the point in that particular song as we don't even know if he is going to siign,and will it make a difference ?

you can shove yer kenny miller up yer arse :devil:

my mate was at the Ibrox tour today with his boy and, when he asked the tour guide about signings, was told that there were 3 players coming....one of which the fans wont like...inferring it was miller.

just passing on what i was told.

Smith obviously likes him and they won't give a toss about what the fans think of players, just look at us trying to sign Hartley.

Miller will be the first player ever for me I probably won't accept, never thought I'd say that but they way he acted in a green jersey after being with us was enough to put me off him for life.

:uzi:

Smith obviously likes him but and they won't give a toss about what the fans think of players, just look at us trying to sign Hartley.

Miller will be the first player ever for me I probably won't accept, never thought I'd say that but they way he acted in a green jersey after being with us was enough to put me off him for life.

:uzi:

Oh come on .... Mo Johnston did a lot worse to us in a green jersey, and we had lots of crap when he signed for us, but when he rattled the ball past the celtic keeper in the 89th minute at Ibrox, everyone went mental, and the guy had a good career with us

I wish some people would grow up and get over this sort of shite! :mad:

Oh come on .... Mo Johnston did a lot worse to us in a green jersey, and we had lots of crap when he signed for us, but when he rattled the ball past the celtic keeper in the 89th minute at Ibrox, everyone went mental, and the guy had a good career with us

I wish some people would grow up and get over this sort of shite! :mad:

it's my opinion ffs what's your problem :confused:

I will not accept him back again surely I can make my own mind up like you can, I didn't give a toss about Mojo as he never for us.

it's my opinion ffs what's your problem :confused:

I will not accept him back again surely I can make my own mind up like you can, I didn't give a toss about Mojo as he never for us.

You answered your own question with your second sentence there ... the vast majority of people playing this game we love are mercenaries!! It's rare when you get someone who really cares for your club

So why would you get so worked up about Kenny Miller more than any other player? I'd rather have Miller than deranged idiots like Cousin and their ilk!!!