UB display last night

17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

What relevance did Iron Maiden's Eddie Stormtrooper have?  What relevance do the Baseball Furies from The Warriors have?

It was a terrific, beautiful display that has annoyed everyone it was supposed to.

gangs_of_new_york_-_five_points_-_screenshot-e1420575855817.jpg

Don’t understand why you would produce a display to annoy certain people rather than have one that encourages the team. Who are these people it was intended to annoy?

24 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Don’t understand why you would produce a display to annoy certain people rather than have one that encourages the team. Who are these people it was intended to annoy?

You're obviously fishing here....

Like you I was underneath the banner so didn't see it, but wasn't surprised by those who felt "aggrieved" at it

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

You're obviously fishing here....

Like you I was underneath the banner so didn't see it, but wasn't surprised by those who felt "aggrieved" at it

Not fishing, just wondered what it had to do with Rangers. I know he’s a character in a film who was anti catholic? Just don’t see the relevance of that banner, don’t get how it could inspire the team or annoy our opponents in any way.

14 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Anyone who wants Sinn Fein or SNP to do well at elections, of course.  

Stopped short of 'they broke out the flag of war': one of many provocative displays to which the vermin have subjected the indigenous population of this country, and its religion, all without censure.  

4 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Not fishing, just wondered what it had to do with Rangers. I know he’s a character in a film who was anti catholic? Just don’t see the relevance of that banner, don’t get how it could inspire the team or annoy our opponents in any way.

Take away the depicted character, didn't you think the display was inspiring? Did it become less inspiring once you knew who was depicted on the flag?

Our displays are always amazing and add to the spectacul. 

Edited by CammyF