Europa League Draw: Real Betis, Sparta Prague and Aris Limassol | Fixtures Announced

42 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Sure it was the same for today (outwith season tickets). No child or concession tickets, all full price. 

When I was in the main stand I always thought I paid more than for Broomie on European nights. 

15 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Only centre stand I thought. Wings were always cheaper if I remember right?

Probably not explained correctly what I’m getting at. ST prices are different all over stadium and even within stands. So how come on european nights we all pay the same? Not complaining just wondering where and when that policy came about.

27 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Probably not explained correctly what I’m getting at. ST prices are different all over stadium and even within stands. So how come on european nights we all pay the same? Not complaining just wondering where and when that policy came about.

I've always thought there should be a consistent price differential for all seat tickets. There's a reason ST prices vary and it doesn't change on European nights.

47 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Ah ok, yes curious. Probably because they want to fleece the max out of us so no tiering of prices so as to maximise income. They probably don’t think they will get away with that for a whole season but for a 3 game package then let’s fleece the mugs!

If you feel you are being fleeced don't buy/cancel your CCCs or whatever,I get concession due to age but would pay full price if necessary.

If you want to complain about being fleeced look no further than kiosk catering prices---that's what I call being fleeced.