[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

35 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Sima should be nowhere near a starting slot.

Beale has previous for strange starting line-ups - I'm still struggling to understand why Cantwell and Raskin didn't start the League Cup Final.  

That was unforgivable and the start of my suspicions about Beale.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

That was unforgivable and the start of my suspicions about Beale.

It was but I'm struggling to see what Raskin has done so far this season to be an automatic pick for Sunday.

Same could be said for Cantwell, but get him in the position(s) and in the correct formation, I'm sure he'll hurt Celtic. 

48 minutes ago, CammyF said:

It was but I'm struggling to see what Raskin has done so far this season to be an automatic pick for Sunday.

Same could be said for Cantwell, but get him in the position(s) and in the correct formation, I'm sure he'll hurt Celtic. 

Eh? Cantwell has been one of our best performers...

Borna fit for the weekend after the scan - it's past the point about joking about it, when the going gets tough he's an utter shitebag.

Still think we'll win on Sunday mind, if there isn't a big reaction from Wednesday it'll be nasty for Beale.

The Scotsman is in the "know" ...

Beale was speaking ahead of the first Old Firm fixture of the season against Celtic at Ibrox on Sunday and confirmed that Borna Barisic will be fit to play after coming off with an injury during the 5-1 defeat to PSV in the Champions League play-off second leg on Wednesday. However, Kieran Dowell is a doubt due to a know issue.

44 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Borna fit for the weekend after the scan - it's past the point about joking about it, when the going gets tough he's an utter shitebag.

Still think we'll win on Sunday mind, if there isn't a big reaction from Wednesday it'll be nasty for Beale.

Utter nonsense  - imagine the outcry if he had continued with an injury and was out for a season?

Anyway, he was having a decent game prior to being injured. Why would he "shit it"? If he was going to "shit it" he'd have done it earlier.

More undeserved, over the top and sensationalist, unfounded claptrap just to have a pop at a player. 

57 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Eh? Cantwell has been one of our best performers...

Outwith PSV at Ibrox, he hasn't. He has looked out of sorts and that may be down to the positions he has been asked to play. 

Butland and Borna have been our most consistent players so far this season.