[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

23 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

The attacker has not played the ball at this point and puts his foot in between defender and ball.

Getting inbetween the man and ball is an essential part of football and usually whoever gets in between the man and ball is in the right.

And btw there is a reason this guy has retired early, he was utter garbage and an absolute coward. Drives a nissan about wearing G-Star gear. 🤢

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Having slept on it, does anyone want us to stick with Beale?  If so, why?

My hearts says no. However, part of me wonders if Beale should be given time. The problem is, I don't know if the results are due to Beale alone or Beale and poor recruitment. If the latter, would we be setting the next manager up for failure, knowing there's not much he can do to change the squad, other than brining in players out of contract. I think we have to see how this plays out and quickly identify an competent DoF to come in and work on a succession plan.  If Beale can't make good things happen on the pitch, then I'd look at replacing him just before the Jan window. 

10 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Getting inbetween the man and ball is an essential part of football and usually whoever gets in between the man and ball is in the right.

And btw there is a reason this guy has retired early, he was utter garbage and an absolute coward. Drives a nissan about wearing G-Star gear. 🤢

In front of, sure. 

Not from behind, sticking a leg out and not getting the ball.

34 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

From Brother Madden:

“The defender is in control.

“The defender’s action is to play the ball with his left foot.

"This is the important part.

The defender is turning and not really in control. It's pure supposition that the defender is about to play the ball with his left foot.