[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

12 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Anyone actually asked why there was no VAR check when Cantwell was kicked to the ground by Maeda in the penalty area?

No but probably because it was an upper body barge, rather than a kick (Cantwell actually kicked out at Maeda as they fell).

Would've been a soft penalty.

29 minutes ago, Bill said:

Let me get this right. You genuinely think that by complaining on Gersnet you're going to prevent this sort of thing happening again? Good luck with that. 

Laugh Lol GIF

See, there's you putting words in my mouth again. Where have I said, or even indicated that? 

LOL indeed. 

Edited by CammyF

17 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Anyone actually asked why there was no VAR check when Cantwell was kicked to the ground by Maeda in the penalty area?

Didn't think it was a penalty at the game but it happened at the other end from where I sit. I've not watched it back but would have complained if it had been given against us. 

37 minutes ago, Bill said:

Let me get this right. You genuinely think that by complaining on Gersnet you're going to prevent this sort of thing happening again? Good luck with that. 

Laugh Lol GIF

By that logic, we shouldn't complain about the manager or the tactics either as it's not going to prevent it happening again.

Just now, Bluedell said:

By that logic, we shouldn't complain about the manager or the tactics either as it's not going to prevent it happening again.

I don't know why you say that .... because it always has done in the past.