[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

28 minutes ago, Bill said:

Ancient history - it's from 2021.

Don't usually get caught out with these but a very dear friend of mine (aged 70 and female) was verbally abused by middle aged drunken Rangers fans on the Inverness train after the Ross County game.  She was subjected to a tirade of shameful sexual insults and sectarian abuse because she told them their behaviour was out of order.  They have been reported to the Transport police so I thought the article might be connected to that.  It was very upsetting and embarrassing to hear her first hand account of this.

1 minute ago, Blue Moon said:

Don't usually get caught out with these but a very dear friend of mine (aged 70 and female) was verbally abused by middle aged drunken Rangers fans on the Inverness train after the Ross County game.  She was subjected to a tirade of shameful sexual insults and sectarian abuse because she told them their behaviour was out of order.  They have been reported to the Transport police so I thought the article might be connected to that.  It was very upsetting and embarrassing to hear her first hand account of this.

In a lifetime supporting Rangers I've seen this embarrassing scene far too often. There are some real barrel-scrapings among the Rangers support, perhaps fewer than there once were but too many are still among us. An obsession with alcohol is much too common among those who can't handle it without turning into animals.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

In a lifetime supporting Rangers I've seen this embarrassing scene far too often. There are some real barrel-scrapings among the Rangers support, perhaps fewer than there once were but too many are still among us. An obsession with alcohol is much too common among those who can't handle it without turning into animals.

Agreed.

Beale needs two immediate things.

Stop micromanaging.

1-He needs get help in the way of management level staffing to take some of the personnel load off of him. 

Yes, I know the transfer season has completed. However, I am positive that much of his focus is not directly related to tactics, training, and winning.

-Boots on the ground--balls in the goal.

Shit or get off the pot.

2-He needs to pick a consistent, starting 11, and STICK with them.

He coached a Hell of a lot better with someone elses team last year. Why?

Anyone askin that in the organization? 

Mike should probably be askin that himself.

I will tell you why..."not completely my fault."

He has lost the fans, and unless he drastically turns that around he will be coaching at another level.

Probably similar to that gulag in Turkey he tried to send Wright to. 

So unclench them cheeks Mike, lock and load...get'r done.

3 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

Beale needs two immediate things.

Stop micromanaging.

1-He needs get help in the way of management level staffing to take some of the personnel load off of him. 

Yes, I know the transfer season has completed. However, I am positive that much of his focus is not directly related to tactics, training, and winning.

-Boots on the ground--balls in the goal.

Shit or get off the pot.

2-He needs to pick a consistent, starting 11, and STICK with them.

He coached a Hell of a lot better with someone elses team last year. Why?

Anyone askin that in the organization? 

Mike should probably be askin that himself.

I will tell you why..."not completely my fault."

He has lost the fans, and unless he drastically turns that around he will be coaching at another level.

Probably similar to that gulag in Turkey he tried to send Wright to. 

So unclench them cheeks Mike, lock and load...get'r done.

If Michael Beale knew what to do, don't you think he would have done it at some point over the last 10 months? We don't have the luxury of waiting for Beale to figure it out while he loses the dressing room as well as the fans.