Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

Even when the evidence is staring us in the face and waving a flag above its head saying "look at me", there will still be people who prefer the apparently reasonable approach of setting new goals and delaying the inevitable, presumably with the intention of exhibiting "fairness". It's called prevarication, the favourite hobby of people who prefer not taking decisions.

Beale has been here 10 months. He's been able to rebuild the squad under his own personal direction. He has won nothing. He hasn't won a single game that counted for anything. But, more importantly, this isn't about Beale, it's about Rangers. By delaying the inevitable conclusion to Beale's tenure, it's Rangers we gamble with.

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

Apparently Ross Wilson inserted a clause in Beales contract that if we remove him within 12 months we "only" have to pay £500K compensation.

Heard that too about Beale’s contract.

Similar to what Moyes had at Man Utd. He had a lengthy contract but if Man Utd got rid off him before the end of the first year he was due little or no compensation.

He bombed in his first year & got binned by ManUtd

MB appears to me to have some sort of shamanistic hold over some of the support. Everyone does of course have a right to an opinion regarding MB, but why is his shambles of a tenure not enough evidence to condemn him. That was the weakset I have seen the other lot for a long time and yet they came an took three points at Ibrox without any supporters.   MB out !

4 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

MB appears to me to have some sort of shamanistic hold over some of the support. Everyone does of course have a right to an opinion regarding MB, but why is his shambles of a tenure not enough evidence to condemn him. That was the weakset I have seen the other lot for a long time and yet they came an took three points at Ibrox without any supporters.   MB out !

To want to give Beale more time you first have to pretend the last 10 months never happened. Either that or you have a gambler's belief in miracles.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Even when the evidence is staring us in the face and waving a flag above its head saying "look at me", there will still be people who prefer the apparently reasonable approach of setting new goals and delaying the inevitable, presumably with the intention of exhibiting "fairness". It's called prevarication, the favourite hobby of people who prefer not taking decisions.

Beale has been here 10 months. He's been able to rebuild the squad under his own personal direction. He has won nothing. He hasn't won a single game that counted for anything. But, more importantly, this isn't about Beale, it's about Rangers. By delaying the inevitable conclusion to Beale's tenure, it's Rangers we gamble with.

It's inconsequential what the fans want to happen (if that's what you meant by 'people') unless they stage a massive protest outside Ibrox. I think Bennet/the Board will delay any decision on Beale for the moment, but again, if it's deemed to be correct about the Beale contract/compensation under 1yr, then I think that decision won't be far away if there isn't a 180 degree change. It's just not going to happen immediately as most fans would prefer, including myself. 

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

aint nobody got time for that GIF

But, we shouldn't remove Beale until a proper process has been completed to find his replacement. With no DoF, I doubt we'd even have a list of candidtaes at this stage. No more temporary managers please, we know how that worked out in the past. 

3 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

But, we shouldn't remove Beale until a proper process has been completed to find his replacement. With no DoF, I doubt we'd even have a list of candidtaes at this stage. No more temporary managers please, we know how that worked out in the past. 

It's the international break. 

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

It's the international break. 

Our next game is in 11 days, is that enough time to complete a proper application based process with all the due diligence required and hire a new manager?  The next appointment has to be right, that takes a lot more time than 11 days, wouldn't you agree? 

2 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

He needs to get this lethargic start to games we seem to have had for years now eradicated, and ensure we start games hungry with tempo. High pressing and high chance creation. He needs that team to go out and play every league and domestic cup game like its his last.

In a nutshell.