Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Bill said:

At least Sunderland only put up with him for nine weeks. If only Rangers had acted with similar speed.

As a matter of interest, what was Beales record in his 1st 9 weeks at Rangers? 

11 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I do wonder where we'd be if we had acted sooner. 

A few more points clear of the scum.

Any chairman with ambition won't touch Beale now.  He is clearly a useless manager.

15 minutes ago, CammyF said:

As a matter of interest, what was Beales record in his 1st 9 weeks at Rangers? 

We drew at home with Celtic, won every other league game. There would have been a riot if we'd sacked him after his first 9 games. 

Edited by JohnMc

Just now, Rousseau said:

Last season was fine; good, even. 

Personally, a few weeks after the Killie game.

All hypothetical but given what PC has achieved, we might currently be in a better position. 

Points wise Celtic have regressed from this point last season and we are (I think) 3 points better off. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

All hypothetical but given what PC has achieved, we might currently be in a better position. 

Points wise Celtic have regressed from this point last season and we are (I think) 3 points better off. 

I agree. Last season's Celtic side wouldn't have dropped the points they have this season. They were on 73 points at this stage last season, on 62 this season. Surprisingly we're on exactly the same points after 26 matches that we were last season, 64. There is an argument that this season's Rangers side isn't as strong as last season's side, certainly we've fewer striking options, our defence is pretty much the same but we've a better keeper. 

That shouldn't take away from what Clement has achieved results and performance wise though, he's taken a side lacking direction and, I'd say, ability, and turned them into a side much better than the sum of its parts.