[Official] Rangers part company with Beale

4 hours ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Charlie Miller and Derek Ferguson were saying on a pod that there are a couple injured Rangers players who have miraculously recovered for training. Sure the same happened when Gio got sacked and MB came in. If I could give one piece of advice to the next Rangers manager it would be, "keep an eye on these players".

Transfer list them. I suspect Roofe and maybe Barisic.

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

I hope the board's real preferred candidate is not on those lists and we're trying to blindside the press. Otherwise, it's going to be a rough next season or five.

Hope springs eternal. 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

I hope the board's real preferred candidate is not on those lists and we're trying to blindside the press. Otherwise, it's going to be a rough next season or five.

I’ve been hoping that the past two appointments, and we’ve ended up going for the fans favourite and apparent “obvious choice” both times. I don’t trust that we have the data-based approach to identify good managers tbh. It will probably be worth of mouth and waiting to see who comes to them. 

Edited by DMAA