[Official] Rangers part company with Beale

8 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

What does everyone mean by 'experience'? Longevity in the game or trophies won. 

A breadth of experience demonstrating a consistent record of success. 

Meaning, wherever he goes he improves the squad and leaves it better than when he got there. 

Commensurate to that should be;

Experience employing a myriad of tactics and strategies...mentally agile.

The ability to assess, analyze and employ available talent within his tactical system...problem solver

A leader with the ability to communicate and train a system(s) in a manner that enables quick uptake...teacher.

This will promote tactical cohesion leading directly to unit buy in...leadership

GVB, and Beale did not have those things.

They were yearlings who did not know who they were as managers.

GVB was a shit communicator....ummmmm ahhhhhhh ummmmm ahhhhhhhhhh...with the personality of an IT manager...nobody is gonna follow that guy.

Beale was a rudderless yapper/carpet bagger...zero respect from men with those types.

Effective leaders, not managers, can achieve great things.

Gerrard may not have been the greatest tactician but than man can lead.

Men want to be lead. 

12 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

For me, the only criteria is an ability to implement an effective style of play. 

That doesn't mean fancy - Conte's style is quite dull, but it's effective. (Not that I'm saying Conte is an option, either.)

I would rule out anyone that hasn't done it at at least two/three clubs.

Potter, Hasenhuttl, Knutsen (successful rebuilds rather than another club), Bielsa and even Marsch fit the bill, for me. 

I'm doubtful of Muscat just because he has only done it following Ange - can he implement that style himself, from scratch? I don't know. He failed in Belgium.

Potter and Hasenhuttl certainly have the profile. I don't know much about Knutsen but Im wary of Bielsa and Marsch, both of whom seem a bit 'manic' and tend to create a lot of chaos around them. I prefer the calmness of the first two.

Nothing being said about Jack Ade going who was head of performance and not long in the door . 

Also wonder what the distances covered statistics for the team pre and post his appointment show . Something Ally took an interest in during GvB’s time . What are they now .

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I'm looking forward to seeing how the players are reacting to these changes. I've heard more than enough from all of them, time to show us instead. I suspect thats kind of what you meant as well.

Indeed