[2023] Who should be the next Rangers manager?

Next Rangers manager?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your preferred choice as the next manager of Rangers?

• Derek McInnes
    • Kevin Muscat
    • Frank Lampard
    • Neil Warnock
    • Kjetil Knutsen
    • Scott Parker
    • Pascal Jansen
    • Steven Davis
    • Marcelo Gallardo
    • Graham Potter
    • Philippe Clement
    • Ralph Hasenhuttl

What they say in Belgium about Clement.

With Genk, he was fighting for the title but lost a key player. The team was built around that key player (Alejandro Pozuelo). He transfered to a USA team about 10 weeks before the conclusion of the belgian competition. Everyone was convinced this would be the blow that would have Genk lose the title... However, Clement managed in a very short window to implement a new strategy in the team to cover for the loss of their key player... and won the title.

Totally not a bruges fan, but his team played the best football in the last years (for Bruges then, Genk also played well with Van den Brom and Vrancken) and really dominated the competition at that time. He is an offensive coach and likes to create chances via the wingers and have midfielders who infiltrate.

He started out at Beveren and despite being here for only half a season, I still miss those days. Best football we played in over a decade. This + the CL games against teams like Madrid prove he can get good results against bigger teams. He won the title multiple times which proves he can keep his team focused for the 'smaller' games against the other teams in the league. I really thought he was gonna do a good job at Monaco but it was a bit of a mixed bag in France, I can't really provide any insight there as I don't follow the Ligue 1. I wish you and your team the best of luck

1 hour ago, Uilleam said:

What they say in Belgium about Clement.

With Genk, he was fighting for the title but lost a key player. The team was built around that key player (Alejandro Pozuelo). He transfered to a USA team about 10 weeks before the conclusion of the belgian competition. Everyone was convinced this would be the blow that would have Genk lose the title... However, Clement managed in a very short window to implement a new strategy in the team to cover for the loss of their key player... and won the title.

Totally not a bruges fan, but his team played the best football in the last years (for Bruges then, Genk also played well with Van den Brom and Vrancken) and really dominated the competition at that time. He is an offensive coach and likes to create chances via the wingers and have midfielders who infiltrate.

He started out at Beveren and despite being here for only half a season, I still miss those days. Best football we played in over a decade. This + the CL games against teams like Madrid prove he can get good results against bigger teams. He won the title multiple times which proves he can keep his team focused for the 'smaller' games against the other teams in the league. I really thought he was gonna do a good job at Monaco but it was a bit of a mixed bag in France, I can't really provide any insight there as I don't follow the Ligue 1. I wish you and your team the best of luck

Wow that's got me excited. Spent the morning trying to convince myself about Eustace.

Edited by alexscottislegend