[2023] Who should be the next Rangers manager?

Next Rangers manager?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your preferred choice as the next manager of Rangers?

• Derek McInnes
    • Kevin Muscat
    • Frank Lampard
    • Neil Warnock
    • Kjetil Knutsen
    • Scott Parker
    • Pascal Jansen
    • Steven Davis
    • Marcelo Gallardo
    • Graham Potter
    • Philippe Clement
    • Ralph Hasenhuttl

2 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Would also probably want about £5m a year.

I don't think he is motivated by money. Walked away from a lucrative contract due to Nitcham. 

Can't do any harm in contacting him or his people to see if he is even remotely interested? Got to be better than Lampard or Muscat? 

33 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Btw, Ally endorsing Lampard before Steven Davis is a bit strange don't you think? He's either on strings or still has an axe to grind (which I still think he has even after all these years after leaving).

McCoist's recommendations depend on who's asking. Good guy but he's always been prone to ingratiating himself.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

McCoist's recommendations depend on who's asking. Good guy but he's always been prone to ingratiating himself.

That's fair, still a bit weird considering Davis won the lot under him and Walter.

I've heard a somewhat bizarre comment on Muscat on 2 Rangers podcasts today which has left me scratching my head. It was stated that Muscat could potentially be a problem "politically" as it looks like we are copying them across the city. Who actually cares? If he was to come in and sort out the squad and play attacking and winning football, does it matter if it mirrors what they did with Ange. Let's be bloody honest here, the majority of Rangers fans would have loved to have had Ange as a manager. We need a strong character to make strong decisions regarding our squad IMO, so Muscat ticks the boxes.

3 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Can we have an "I have no idea" option because I don't.  That's the plain truth.  I know who I don't want I think 🫣

Maybe it's better having a who we don't want poll - then it's a process of elimination 😀