Barcelona V Rangers Poll

What do you think will happen?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think will happen?

• Win
    • Draw
    • Lose

Without overstating the obvious, the defence(from front to back) and MacGregor are probably going to have to have the games of their lives.

What we must not do is give away too many free kicks around about the penalty area. Ball retention and patience are an absolute must.

We could sneak something if we can exploit our own set pieces. We're a big team nowadays, their keeper can be a bit dodgy at times, so let's drop that ball on the six yard line at every opportunity.

C'MON THE BEARS! :cheers:

Guest davierfc

i think we can come away from the nou camp with a point in the bag if we play out of our skins tonight we will need to shut them down from the first whistle until the last with no concentration lapses and hopefully we can take a chance when it comes alomg if we get any WATP moan the gers

Taking past results into account, I can see no reason why Rangers are not capable of a draw.

I see the chances as something like:

Win 10%

Draw 45%

Lose 45%

Therefore my prediction would equally either be a draw or a loss.

Personal optimism makes me lean towards the draw so that's my prediction.

I would rather be optimistically wrong than pessimisticly wrong and as these attitudes can affect how you play, I hope the players feel the same.

I guess the truwe percentages should be 33.33/33.33/33.33 but probabilities would reduce the chance of a win as we are away from home.

Not convinced that a draw and loss should carry the same probability, but am happy to go with your numbers cal, and hope you are right too !

I voted lose but if we defend as stoutly as we did at Ibrox and don't concede early then I can even see us sneaking a goal tonight as Barca will be attacking a great deal, hopefully leaving themselves open to a quick counter attack.