Taken from the BBC rumours page......

In Italy, the number 17 is considered unlucky. Some Alitalia planes have no row 17, some Italian hotels have no room 17 and in Roman numerals XVII is an anagram of VIXI which translates into "I have lived" with the implication "my life is over" or "I am dead".

Italy play Scotland in a crucial Euro 2008 qualifier at Hampden Park on Saturday, 17 November with kick-off at 1700 GMT - for the record, Italy have won four of their 11 matches played on the 17th of a month in the last 30 years.

Italy play Scotland in a crucial Euro 2008 qualifier at Hampden Park on Saturday, 17 November with kick-off at 1700 GMT - for the record, Italy have won four of their 11 matches played on the 17th of a month in the last 30 years.

I don't believe in any of that shit.

Nah, if he does wake up he will just want to watch it with me - he loves footy.

Jack's the same Craig. First footy injury at the weekend an I had to take him home. Wasnt sure if he would need taken to hospital for stitches.

He in his element if he watches footy (with the 20 million questions) and Top Gear with me lol

I love it !!!!!

Yes ya beauty!!!! Dutch telly are showing it live.

Here we go,Here we go,Here we go.

:flipa: :flipa:

Can we all come over with a carry oot Pete ?

Not sure of the odds Jon, have been too busy at work to even check.

Might bet on the Italians though, you know, reverse curse and all that !