I can accept defeat but to lose with a decision with that free kick is not on. That ref should be banned.

Our second half performance was brilliant and if we held on for the draw we were still in the competition. But we are out due to the worst decision ive ever seen.

was this revenge for the spain scotland game? cheating bastards.

if that happened to england, you can bet your arse england would go on a rampage over that, it wouldn't be the last we heard of it.

i'm just sick as hell to lose by that mad descision

I can accept defeat but to lose with a decision with that free kick is not on. That ref should be banned.

Our second half performance was brilliant and if we held on for the draw we were still in the competition. But we are out due to the worst decision ive ever seen.

It was a horrible decision - BUT we also shouldn't forget that the SAME linesman ruled out a perfectly good Italy goal for offside and also allowed Ferguson's goal even though he WAS offside.

Looking at those decisions, we actually were advantaged by that shitty linesman 2-1.

It is just galling that the final one was at the death and cost us the game, and qualification.

Fucking shocking decision though.

Sorry son but even stevie wonder could see that was never a free kick,

What on earth are you talking about ?

You said was it revenge for Scotland vs Spain - THAT was what I was referring to.

Maybe you should just stop posting nonsense conspiracies - why would anyone seek revenge for Scotland v Spain ? I don't even remember the last time we played Spain !

Eck in the interview afterwards had to look away at the end cos he'd seen the replay again.

Shocking decision an we were lucky with 2 ourselves, but it takes nothing away from the performance or the achievment this group have achieved.

Ive started to enjoy watching Scotland again.

My son was near in tears at the end of the game