Scottish Cot Death Trust collection on Saturday

• Rousseau changed the title to Scottish Cot Death Trust collection on Saturday
14 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Copied this from elsewhere. Worthwhile cause imo.

Just doing a plug for the Scottish Cot Death Trust which is a charity very close to my heart having lost my son at 25 weeks. He would be 6 in 2 weeks time. 

The charity is very small and being able to secure a bucket collection at the game for the second time in those 6 long years is massive for the charity. They support bereaved family's, as well as promoting safe sleep and educate the police on how to handle pretty harrowing circumstances.

Last time at Ibrox was our biggest ever bucket collection and biggest total so hoping to better it this time. There will be volunteers all over the footprint of the ground but unfortunately not in the ground as it was before covid. 

The Rangers chairty foundation has been a pleasure to deal with. So shamelessly if your going for a beer before the game or anything else would love anyone and everyone to have change in their pocket to help a great charity. Having done loads of these now and other fundraising I know it's not a lie when people say they don't have change as everything is not contacless so just hoping in advance this might meet a large number of people who would like to rattle the bucket and have cash in their pockets. 

Many thanks.

Well done @Bearger for bringing this to our attention. I won't be there on Saturday but will make sure my seat substitutes are primed to donate, which I'm sure they would anyway.