http://www.gersnetonline.net/newsite/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=549&Itemid=1

After a couple of weeks of supporting Scotland it's back to club business for us all this weekend and for the forseeable future. Not only do we have some important league games on the horizon, our fate in this year's Champions' League shall also be decided.

Moreover, in January the excitement, hyperbole and disappointment of the transfer window means the rumour mill will soon be going into over-drive once more. Why not let Gersnet keep you abreast of the latest transfer gossip surrounding Rangers? Even better - why not get involved?

* OUT

First up we have the ever impressive Alan Hutton. Obviously his progress has alerted many clubs in recent months - not least in the last few days with his excellent display for Scotland at Hampden. Man Utd, Lazio, Newcastle and Spurs have all been linked with the right back but Gersnet have learned Bayern Munich have leapt to the front of the queue. With Willy Sagnol constantly being linked with a move out of the German league leaders, it seems Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Ottmar Hitzfeld have ear-marked Hutton as their first choice replacement if the Frenchman does leave.

Other players on their way out of Rangers may be Thomas Buffel, Andy Webster, Alan Gow and even the popular Nacho Novo who may all be moved on to free up space and finance for new players as Rangers hope to maintain their domestic and European challenges.

* IN

Next we have the ongoing saga of Kenny Miller. Although not many Rangers fans would welcome the return of the Scottish striker from Derby the former Celtic man has once again told Billy Davies he favours a return to Scotland to be with his family. Continual trips north have left Davies concerned about Miller's attitude and as such he wouldn't be difficult to deal with. Rangers have been contacted regarding the situation and rumours are rife that Kris Boyd could be the make-weight in any proposed deal. As well as a likely negative fans reaction to such a transfer, Miller's �£30K per week wages may also be rather large stumbling block. One to keep a close eye on over the next few weeks. Bizarre and disagreeable as it sounds there is an element of truth in this story.

Another player being linked to Rangers is Laryea Kingston of Hearts. Although the Ghanian midfielder only joined the Edinburgh club last January, his fine creative form (and an alleged miniumum fee release clause in his contract) means several clubs are interested in his services. Any Rangers' new incoming players may be dependent on existing players leaving and the chatter is that a cash plus player deal involving Chris Burke may tempt Hearts into losing one of their prize assets. Ugo Ehiogu is another surprise (though less likely) link to the Tynecastle men in a seperate deal.

Keep an eye on this column for the latest news! Even better - why not get involved? Submit your comments/rumours to us and we'll include them in our next transfer bulletin!

Boyd a 30 goal plus player out and miller who couldn't score in a brothel in? Doesn't sound a good deal to me. I think we have two strikers who can do what Miller does except they do it better. Although i am not Boyds biggest fan i do think he offers a different formation set-up and is a proven goal scorer.

If Cousin leaves then Miller coming in may be an option.

A creative midfielder is still the area i would be making a priority if we are going to spend money on wages. From what i have seen of Kingston he looked to be skillful but i have not seen enough of him to give a honest decision.

Qualifying for the CL will be crucial to the Hutton case i think. If we qualify then i think he will stay at least until the summer. If we end up in the UEFA then there is a chance Murray will want to cash in on him.

If Kenny Miller comes back to Ibrox isnt it a step backwards instead of going forward also from my personnel point of view after all his chest pounding antics in front of the Mhanks he can GTF he's not welcome at Ibrox in my opinion and he couldnt lace Boydy's boots.

If we were to go for a Tim/Ex Tim i would go for D.Riordan as he is finished at Celtic and from what i seen of him in his Hibs days he can score goals and he wouldnt cost too much as well but would they want to sell direct to us and vice versa ? i know he's not everyone's cuppa T but before he joined them i wanted him to come to Ibrox.

Also dont want to lose Hutton as he has been totally immence this season for Rangers and Scotland but with Europe's big guns taking an intrest it will be hard to keep hold of him but he is a Rangers man and might not want to leave for another few seasons.

Alan Hutton Best RB In Europe (Prove me Wrong :) )

If Kenny Miller comes back to Ibrox isnt it a step backwards instead of going forward also from my personnel point of view after all his chest pounding antics in front of the Mhanks he can GTF he's not welcome at Ibrox in my opinion and he couldnt lace Boydy's boots.

If we were to go for a Tim/Ex Tim i would go for D.Riordan as he is finished at Celtic and from what i seen of him in his Hibs days he can score goals and he wouldnt cost too much as well but would they want to sell direct to us and vice versa ? i know he's not everyone's cuppa T but before he joined them i wanted him to come to Ibrox.

Also dont want to lose Hutton as he has been totally immence this season for Rangers and Scotland but with Europe's big guns taking an intrest it will be hard to keep hold of him but he is a Rangers man and might not want to leave for another few seasons.

Alan Hutton Best RB In Europe (Prove me Wrong :) )

Riorden will have to go somewhere else first. We would have to pay the tims far above their asking price to get him.