I wouldn't have that much of a problem with KM coming if we hadn't signed D'Archeville and Cousin. I think we're agreed that the 4-5-1 formation has its advantages at times in the CL for example and personally a player like KM who can run and run while on his own up front is an asset. I know he gets flack, but I think he'd be a useful squad player if we didn't already have 3 players who could play that role already.

Who knows about Burke and Gow? I've not seen anything of them to know if they're worth keeping. Its been baffling that neither have featured when at times we could have done with a creative spark and some width.

I wonder about Webster. He's impressed me a lot when I've seen him, but feck me is he injury prone. I hoped he'd be groomed this year to take over from Weir from next season, maybe we're quite happy to keep him as his transfer saga is still rumbling on.

I think Buffel will go as he's another one who I thought WS would have played by now if he was going to keep him. A nominal fee and his wages should pay for someone to come in.

I've wondered about Kingston for a while, think he could be worth a punt.

I've been a fan of McFadden for a while now, but I'm not sure where he'd fit in. We (still) badly need a box-to-box midfielder who can score goals and drive the team on, not to mention provide defence-splitting passes.

Selling Boyd makes no sense at all to me. For all the abuse he's taken and his lack of starts, check out the scoring charts. He's exactly the sort of player we need in the SPL and the sooner WS gets a settled 4-4-2 the better.

if KM and KB do swap then IMO I think this would be one of the worst bits of business I have ever seen..............I personally would not want to see KM back at Ibrox ever!!!

agreed!!! that would be awful, he's terrible.

First up we have the ever impressive Alan Hutton. Obviously his progress has alerted many clubs in recent months - not least in the last few days with his excellent display for Scotland at Hampden. Man Utd, Lazio, Newcastle and Spurs have all been linked with the right back but Gersnet have learned Bayern Munich have leapt to the front of the queue. With Willy Sagnol constantly being linked with a move out of the German league leaders, it seems Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Ottmar Hitzfeld have ear-marked Hutton as their first choice replacement if the Frenchman does leave.

Would be a massive blow for us. But here's hoping he see's himself at Gers another few seasons to win some medals. I actually cant see him moving on in January, the summer would be more likely.

Other players on their way out of Rangers may be Thomas Buffel, Andy Webster, Alan Gow and even the popular Nacho Novo who may all be moved on to free up space and finance for new players as Rangers hope to maintain their domestic and European challenges.

Personally id be disappointed if Buffel goes without been given another chance. But I do think he will move on. He is the type of player we need.

Same for Novo, he has been one of our better players recently.

Gow baffles me!

Webster - let him go.

* IN

Next we have the ongoing saga of Kenny Miller. Although not many Rangers fans would welcome the return of the Scottish striker from Derby the former Celtic man has once again told Billy Davies he favours a return to Scotland to be with his family. Continual trips north have left Davies concerned about Miller's attitude and as such he wouldn't be difficult to deal with. Rangers have been contacted regarding the situation and rumours are rife that Kris Boyd could be the make-weight in any proposed deal. As well as a likely negative fans reaction to such a transfer, Miller's �£30K per week wages may also be rather large stumbling block. One to keep a close eye on over the next few weeks. Bizarre and disagreeable as it sounds there is an element of truth in this story.

Its the 30k wages which puts me off Miller, I dont think he is worth that. He does a good job for Scotland but didnt do anything with us first time round. Id still prefer him to Boyd in a team playing the way we do.

JCD and Cousin are still my first pick front 2.

Another player being linked to Rangers is Laryea Kingston of Hearts. Although the Ghanian midfielder only joined the Edinburgh club last January, his fine creative form (and an alleged miniumum fee release clause in his contract) means several clubs are interested in his services. Any Rangers' new incoming players may be dependent on existing players leaving and the chatter is that a cash plus player deal involving Chris Burke may tempt Hearts into losing one of their prize assets. Ugo Ehiogu is another surprise (though less likely) link to the Tynecastle men in a seperate deal.

No idea about Kingston but id rather see a more established creative player seen as we will freeing up so much wages.

Burke is welcome to leave IMO, he just hasnt made the next step in his career. But if he, Novo and Gow move on we are losing a lot of width.

Big Ugo is 35 and hasnt got a long term future so he can move on.