Rangers are rumoured to be one of several clubs targeting South Korean international Kim Jung-woo.

The midfielder, who starred at the Asian Cup in July this year, is in search of greener pastures after spending the last two seasons at Nagoya Grampus Eight.

The 25-year-old told Junichi Sports he could be leaving the J-League club at the end of the year and wants to impress in his final home game against Yokohama FC.

Exit

"This could be the last home game I play in Japan," he said.

"I want to finish on a high note."

Kim's management company, FS Corporation, revealed that numerous clubs are keeping tabs on the player's situation but declined to name them.

"Including the K-League and European teams, we have received offers from five different countries," a company spokesperson told the Japanese media.

Apart from Rangers, other clubs believed to be interested in the player are Anderlecht, Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma and Ulsan Hyundai.

I agree about LB and creative midfielder, but I'm not so sure we need another striker. As for Crouch Cammy do you seriously think we would stand any chance of getting him or could afford him? I don't think so. Healy can't even get into the Fulham team at the minute

I agree about LB and creative midfielder, but I'm not so sure we need another striker. As for Crouch Cammy do you seriously think we would stand any chance of getting him or could afford him? I don't think so. Healy can't even get into the Fulham team at the minute

I said on loan - Liverpool as keen to loan out Crouch as he is 5th or 6th in line at the moment. They aren't keen on sending him to another EPL club as they know he'll score goals - you don't get if you don't ask.

Healy is worth a punt on loan - the guy scores for fun for NI - his record at international level is unbelieveable - he has just equalled the scoring record for Euro qualifiers, this including a hat-trick against Spain.

We might need cover up front if the rumours of Cousin leaving for the EPL are true.

Cammy F

I said on loan - Liverpool as keen to loan out Crouch as he is 5th or 6th in line at the moment. They aren't keen on sending him to another EPL club as they know he'll score goals - you don't get if you don't ask.

Healy is worth a punt on loan - the guy scores for fun for NI - his record at international level is unbelieveable - he has just equalled the scoring record for Euro qualifiers, this including a hat-trick against Spain.

We might need cover up front if the rumours of Cousin leaving for the EPL are true.

Cammy F

Aye I knew you meant on loan, but I can't see it. Unless Liverpool pay half of his wages while he's up here. Healy is a better shout because he's one of us which always helps. I don't understand how he can't stop scoring at International Level yet can't translate that into domestic football. To be honest I'm not a great fan of Cousin. I can't see many English teams willing to take a chance on him especially at 3M

Aye I knew you meant on loan, but I can't see it. Unless Liverpool pay half of his wages while he's up here. Healy is a better shout because he's one of us which always helps. I don't understand how he can't stop scoring at International Level yet can't translate that into domestic football. To be honest I'm not a great fan of Cousin. I can't see many English teams willing to take a chance on him especially at 3M

I think Hrealy struggles at club level as he has never really been given an extended run - Leeds played him out wide or put him on the bench. LS bought him then proceeded to put him on the bench.

Cammy F

I think our proirities should be a left back, creative midfield player and possibly a stiker on loan (Healy or Crouch would do nicely).

Cammy F

Definatly a creative player should be first up if Buffel and Gow arent going to get a chance and a LB is needed badly. If Papac gets an injury then we have nobody.

I think we are ok for numbers upfront at the moment but obviously January could change that