I can see where the caller is coming from , i dont like watching Crouch due to the shape of him. Its nothing personal as he is probably a decent guy but his 8m legs and 4m arms are everywhere. He can stick a leg out from 22 yards and get a ball that is put into the penalty spot.

But he scores goals all the same and must be a buggar to play against with those bones digging into someone.

Sorry mate but that is the biggest and most hypocritical statement I have ever heard since you are probably the most critical of Boyd on this board!!

Sorry mate but that is the biggest and most hypocritical statement I have ever heard since you are probably the most critical of Boyd on this board!!

Bollocks, Ive never denied Boyd scores some goals, but its just that the rest of his game is non exsistant and ive identified the fact Boyd goes 4 games without scoring then gets a few against the poorer teams. He has barely scored against the better teams or in big matches.

Crouch for me is far better than Boyd and offers much more. All I said about him was I dont like his style but I can add he offers more than just scoring goals (and some of his goals have been peaches - over head kicks, volleys - its just they dont look could coming from a lacky lad), I said above he must be a nightmare to play against - something Boyd isnt - crikey defenders could probably get away with not marking Boyd if he is upfront himself.

Shit, back page of the News of the Screws that Hutton will be ALLOWED to go for �£8m in January and that Eck will be in for Boyd !!!!

Hope both of these are wrong !

I hope Hutton doesnt go and id want another million or 2 than that for him. BUt he will be sought after if he keeps playing the way he does.

As for Boyd, I knew Eck would be in for him and prob Hemdani. IMO he can have Boyd (who is becoming a master at fresh air shots)

so now he's crap for having fresh air swipes Gribz :confused:

His overall contribution was very good and he got in some great positions even if he did miss a few great chances but he wasn't the only one and nothing is mentioned about them just Boyd.

I think the team played very well yesterday and Naismith gives us more movement and commitment than the likes of say Bufell has and would ever give us IMO, I really hope we get rid of players like Buffel in January, they are a waste of money.

Why anyone would want to get rid of the most natural goalscorer we have had for years is beyond me. For me a striker scores goals that's his job and Boyd's record for us is great. JCD, when fit, will be a great partner for Boyd to have up front and they would hit it off very well.

I really hope that Hutton and Boyd stay for a while to come.:cheers: