so now he's crap for having fresh air swipes Gribz :confused:

His overall contribution was very good and he got in some great positions even if he did miss a few great chances but he wasn't the only one and nothing is mentioned about them just Boyd.

Not saying he is crap for that reason but its not the first recently. Im not wanting to pick it out personally though.

But I feel this is just one of these games that shows he isnt as clinical as everyone thinks.

Its a shame Darcheville went off early as it would have been interesting to see how they panned out as a partnership as i have always said Boyd needs a worker up with him if he is playing.

Rumours heard at Ibrox yesterday :

Boyd out in January as he has apparently been a naughty boy and 'could' end up in court sooner rather than later. Could be AM's first signing for Birmingham.

The rumours that Kenny Misser is set for a return to Ibrox are unrelenting with me hearing this every where I go. Got told this again at a function last night from someone very close to Hibs players. The same guy told me that Michael Stewart was sold from Hibs for fighting with John Collins.

Former Rangers hero or villian depending on your opinion, Peter Lovenkrands is building a �£2M pound house in Glasgow fuelling rumours of a return to Rangers. WS has had him watched recently and PL is very keen on a return to Rangers.

Cousin is likely to leave in January but the main priority is a left back and left midfield player. Possible target could be Birminghams Garry McSheffry.

Cammy F - Don't Shoot The Messinger Loyal RSC

interesting rumours!

Dont want to see Boyd go personally. The boy scores goals! Not sure on Miller. would write a whole new chapter in the book of players to play for both halves...

Hows Pete been getting on at schalke? saw a game on setanta once when i was up home and he was missing the whole game...

Cousin I could take or leave. not much point in having a good player if his heart is not in it - but saying that there hasnt been enough evidence to suggest he does want away - seems like shit stirring from the media for me (until proven otherwise)

Lovenkrands is the same as Buffel IMO,ability but play when they want to play.

Lovenkrands record in Europe and OF games was superb.

Seeing Buffel and Lovenkrands in the same team would excite this bear, it would just take a manager to get them in the mood every game.

Lovenkrands record in Europe and OF games was superb.

Seeing Buffel and Lovenkrands in the same team would excite this bear, it would just take a manager to get them in the mood every game.

i take your point m8, lovenkrands did do well in big games but for me games against the wee teams are just as important and him and the likes of Buffel done/do nothing in them and I don't think any manager could change their attitude but I could be wrong.

I would be a very unhappy bear to see any of the 2 of them in a Rangers jersey again :cheers:

i take your point m8, lovenkrands did do well in big games but for me games against the wee teams are just as important and him and the likes of Buffel done/do nothing in them and I don't think any manager could change their attitude but I could be wrong.

Yip the wee games are as important - no doubt about that and it was the games against wee teams last season that cost us so much. Our record against the lower half teams was awful.

But I cant single out Lovenkrands in the past and Buffel. I dont think Buffel has played nearly enough games. Last season most of the squad was guilty of being poor in games yet people tend to pick out those with that extra bit of ability who dont do it every week. For me, every player is as guilty as the next man when we play bad.

I dont actually think attitute is always to blame, it could just be that persons way of body language. Negri had a supposed shocking attitude but was awesome. There are players who play with a smile on their faces and some who dont. Same as a normal day to day office - you get happy people and miserable bassa's.

I would prefer many other players in our squad to play before Buffel, Sebo and Lovenkrands.

The first two are players with ability who play half heartedly while the latter plays with his heart but with half the ability.

I would pick Darch, Boyd and Novo well before those three.