I don't see why not, he wanted to come to Rangers a few years ago but only the fact that Rangers wanted a player who hadn't played in the EC stopped the deal going through.

If he would come up here I doubt we could afford him,plus wasn't Chelsea sniffing about him,or some other EPL side

Latest I've heard

Heard Buffel is on his way cause he has a clause in his contract that if he plays 4 more games, Feyenoord get a lump sum.

Cousin def wants to go to the Premiership and will go if someone meets Rangers valuation.

Walter will bid for Jay McEveley of Derby in January

Hutton will go if someone meets Rangers valuation

Burke is on his way south as well

mcevely would do, as long as we're ready for a player who is not the finished article. none of the above happening would be bad news to me, other than hutton going but if someone offers 7-8m, we can't say no.

Agree with that, every player has his price. Personally i think Hutton has a lot to learn defensively, but he offers so much more in attack as most backs. He will leave but i would not let him go in January unless they throw funny money at us.

Welcome bye the way!:cheers:

Latest I've heard

Heard Buffel is on his way cause he has a clause in his contract that if he plays 4 more games, Feyenoord get a lump sum.

Cousin def wants to go to the Premiership and will go if someone meets Rangers valuation.

Walter will bid for Jay McEveley of Derby in January

Hutton will go if someone meets Rangers valuation

Burke is on his way south as well

That makes sense as to why Buffel isnt playing. But id still play him 3 games to see if he is worth it.

McEveley was impressive against Man U yesterday and doesnt look a bad player.

Burke will be another who goes to Cardiff

That link doesn't work Ian. If it's the same player who plays for Leicester then he's a good signing. He's a good cheap signing in Football Manager. :D

Sorry about that,but you'r spot on Gazza

9 December 2007

ALL SYSTEMS JOE FOR MATTOCK

Rangers are set to make an offer for Leicester's exciting England under-21 left back Joe Mattock.

Ibrox boss Walter Smith thinks he could be the answer to his club's problem position and the Foxes could cash in.

Sorry about that,but you'r spot on Gazza

9 December 2007

ALL SYSTEMS JOE FOR MATTOCK

Rangers are set to make an offer for Leicester's exciting England under-21 left back Joe Mattock.

Ibrox boss Walter Smith thinks he could be the answer to his club's problem position and the Foxes could cash in.

I hope he is better than Ball was.