I hope that Andy Webster gets fit and back from Injuries, I hope we see a lot of good from him. His Rangers appearances have been limited this season.

Limited? Fuckin' right they've been limited, he's played a grand total of zero games for us in the time he's been a Ger.

Understatement to say the least.

Limited? Fuckin' right they've been limited, he's played a grand total of zero games for us in the time he's been a Ger.

Played against Gretna at Ibrox, played well and also scored a goal.... and I think he may even have been named MOTM.......

Not sure about MOM, but when on the few occasions he has played, he played well if my memory serves me right

I would stand corrected Jon, but am pretty sure Webster was voted MOTM for the Gretna game - only reason I remember so well is that it was the first time I had been at Ibrox for a couple of years.

Actually Webster looked very accomplished that day... although that has to be tempered with the fact it was only Gretna we were playing.

Absolute darlin but tells porkies....typical burd :)

I was skimming thru this and thought it said Alistair Darling - now he truly does tell porkies!! He must resign of that shambles of the child benefit records loss. :uzi:

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

Bang on target mate...overrated with Hertz and failed at Wigan