Ridvan and agent to meet with Rangers and Clement to discuss lack of game time

In fairness to Ridvan, he's been shafted big time by Beale.

I get the point about his fitness since he's arrived but the reason why Borna has got so much game time in recent weeks is because Ridvan (bizarrely) isn't in the European squad and the new gaffer says he wants a settled side - if Ridvan is unavailable most midweeks then the manager has his mind made up for him.

His fitness has been shite aye but I'm ngl, we still haven't given him a run of games to actually see if he can succeed for us.

He's had 23 games and 15 starts for us in a year and a half - that will be out of what? 90 games? 100? He's been in the squad 44 times too.

I don't blame him for wanting clarity.

2 hours ago, SykseyBear said:

"not what we need" Pmsl. Kin hell. How depressing. 

Wee mans a cracking player. > Borna Backwards for me every day of the week. 

Hear hear! I like Ridvan, there's something about his tenacity and energy - his goal against Livi was Gazza-esque. Just needs run of games and is a much better than Borna Backwardsic.

Im probably in a minority but I have never minded Barisic and always thought he was one of the best crossers of a ball we've had in a long time. He is far from the complete full back but always puts in a shift. He's another who would be much better with a back 3 and less defensive responsibilites.

Clement will be looking for his own players in the summer and it will be time for Barisic to move on but we have had far worse in that position over the years and I think he has had some unjustified stick at times when there has been far worse performers. And as Cammy just said Ive have him ahead of Ridvan at the moment.  

Borna Backpass has the same effect on the team as Kamara did - a destroyer of momentum who slows everything down and sucks the energy out of every game. Ridvan may not have set the heather on fire yet but we only have two left backs and I'd chose him over Barisic every time.