[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 90+4pen)

You'd think Aberdeen fans would get annoyed at their team for being capable of decent performances but only putting them in a handful of times a season. 

Then you remember how obsessed they are with Rangers, the songs they still sing about a tackle nearly 40 years ago and realise they're probably quite happy about being so blatantly short-changed.

C*nts.

34 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

You'd think Aberdeen fans would get annoyed at their team for being capable of decent performances but only putting them in a handful of times a season. 

Then you remember how obsessed they are with Rangers, the songs they still sing about a tackle nearly 40 years ago and realise they're probably quite happy about being so blatantly short-changed.

C*nts.

I’m kind of sick of hearing about it, and if we did our job and beat them they wouldn’t have anything to be pleased about. As long as we lack the mentality to get up for these games this will just continue.

55 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

Longing for Scott Wright. What the hell is going on here. Listen to yourself Cammy ffs. 

Cammy just asked a valid question about why Wright wasn't in the squad and didn't indicate he was 'longing' for him.  Your perma-rage is obviously making you incapable of reading or posting sensibly.

I believe Wright is injured.  

Our afternoon and evening out had some of the shine taken off it with that woeful performance.  I can think of one plus, that we created lots of chances.  Cifuentes was probably our best player and even he wasn't that great.   He was good at breaking up play but did little in a creative sense.  As for the rest, it has all been said in previous posts.  I expected changes at half time and believe the manager was too slow to make them.  The game, particularly in the second half, was crying out for Dessers and we got Lammers.  I hoped he might go to 3 at the back because, as expected, they decided to hang onto their half time lead and dug in.  I still feel the same today as I did before the match, that was a must win game.