Scottish Cup 4th Round Draw: Dumbarton v Rangers

Away to Dumbarton.

Buckie Thistle have a tricky away tie against Nippon Emerald but I fancy the Fishermen for a draw. They have a good Cup record in Glasgow. I think the last time they played there they best Queens Park when Queens were playing in Division A, the top flight at the time.

I forgot to mention the Draw was a super-glitzy spectacular on the macbbc. The host was global mega-star Jonathan Thingmy and the magic balls were pulled out of the giant goldfish bowl by those two absolute legends of soccer, cup-winners with Dundee United thirteen years ago, Danny (I think) Swanson and somebody else.

What a carry on. Been just as well done by the equally famous Secretary and Assistant Secretary of the SFA. 

• Frankie changed the title to Scottish Cup 4th Round Draw: Dumbarton v Rangers
14 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Away to Dumbarton.

Buckie Thistle have a tricky away tie against Nippon Emerald but I fancy the Fishermen for a draw. They have a good Cup record in Glasgow. I think the last time they played there they best Queens Park when Queens were playing in Division A, the top flight at the time.

Nippon Emerald have yet another home draw. Even on the law of averages this would be unlikely. Time this was investigated by the council for arbitration or whatever it is called.

18 hours ago, Scott7 said:

I forgot to mention the Draw was a super-glitzy spectacular on the macbbc. The host was global mega-star Jonathan Thingmy and the magic balls were pulled out of the giant goldfish bowl by those two absolute legends of soccer, cup-winners with Dundee United thirteen years ago, Danny (I think) Swanson and somebody else.

What a carry on. Been just as well done by the equally famous Secretary and Assistant Secretary of the SFA. 

They should have got Humza and Mick Matheson to do the draw 

1 hour ago, compo said:

They should have got Humza and Mick Matheson to do the draw 

They would have messed it up. 

celtic v celtic.

Real Madrid v Rangers.

Bayern v Rangers.

Manchester City v Rangers

Partick Thistle  Bye.