[FT] Rangers 1 (MacAusland 49) - 1 Aris Limassol

Just now, PoohBear said:

What do you mean? Are you asking me to pick a player in the football world that is better than Lammers? That's not hard, and I'm not even a professional scout.

Just now, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Who? Pick any random professional footballer in the world.

Oh, I see! I thought you meant he was taking up a spot in the match-day squad that could be filled by one of our players that isn't. 

Just now, RANGERRAB said:

What’s worrying too is Sima and Danilo have gone off the boil the last few games. They were both pretty much non existent last night

The other thing that surprised me is that Sima looked dead on his feet for much of the game

Just now, Rousseau said:

Oh, I see! I thought you meant he was taking up a spot in the match-day squad that could be filled by one of our players that isn't. 

I would also do that. I would give his spot to anyone else in the squad, a 16 year old if need be. The guy is a cracked, it's like he is suffering from shellshock. You can see it in him, he doesn't believe himself that he will be able to pull anything off.

25 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Barisic gets the same. Some fans seem to think he should try a forward pass even when nobody is available.

Barisic did 'ok' last night but he has suffered from the same issue that's bogged down many over the past few years in that he has just stayed too long and there is an expectation now for him to not use the ball if he cant cross and lose his man at the back post.

I thought he looked like a guy that's done last night, runs in treacle. Turns slower than the QE2.