Three players that have been told they can leave in Jan

15 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

We were asked if we wanted Shankland but I didn't hear the bit about a deal being done, but may have missed it. 

I was sent this from a mate, it may not be accurate 🤷‍♂️🙈😀

20 minutes ago, Bill said:

None of this exit news really makes sense to me unless Lammers is on the list.

I'm concerned that he has featured in our last two matches.  Not the sort of player you need when the pressure's on.  I'd be genuinely interested to hear Clement's reason for starting him on Thursday. 

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm concerned that he has featured in our last two matches.  Not the sort of player you need when the pressure's on.  I'd be genuinely interested to hear Clement's reason for starting him on Thursday. 

I think this might turn into a thing where the manager is playing him to prove a point to the support. Hope not.

40 minutes ago, Bill said:

Yes and only about 4 years late. As a club we seem to lose the ability to spot a domestic talent.

That said, it's encouraging that Clement has a least started to sweep some of the shite out the door.

Yep, I’d also be looking to get the boy Barron from Aberdeen as I believe his contract is up at the end of the season. Josh Campbell at hibs is another I’d be interested in for the right price.

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I think this might turn into a thing where the manager is playing him to prove a point to the support. Hope not.

I hope not because that's a battle he doesn't need and won't win ..... not with Lammers anyway.

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Yep, I’d also be looking to get the boy Barron from Aberdeen as I believe his contract is up at the end of the season. Josh Campbell at hibs is another I’d be interested in for the right price.

Is it too late for Lewis Ferguson?