Three players that have been told they can leave in Jan

24 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

A nice start me thinks. 

I been sayin it since he got here, Ridvan is too small. Thems the breaks though little guy. Better luck in the next life. 

Dessers is a complete dumpster fire and WILL go down as one of the worst signings (at that price point) in club history. He should take his earnings and reengage with the legal profession because he is a wage thief in any kit.  Dowell IDK, haven't really seen much of him. I trust the coaches have though.

This team needs to be stripped to marrow. Gelded, chokers, the bunch. 

Maybe we should also move on the board members who allowed Beale to spend with great  carelessness 

Ngl with all the histrionics that comes with Cantwell, if we were offered anything like £5m in January or the summer I'd punt him.

There's been players in the past for this club who should've been backed in the face of tough management, I'm sorry but Cantwell isn't one of them.

He just isn't worth driving a wedge between the fans and manager over.

13 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

For anything up to 1.5 mil Shankland is a no brainer.

Yes and only about 4 years late. As a club we seem to lose the ability to spot a domestic talent.

That said, it's encouraging that Clement has a least started to sweep some of the shite out the door.

2 hours ago, Malangsob said:

I been sayin it since he got here, Ridvan is too small.

There have been a lot of world class small full backs so that doesn't stand up really! if he had the quality it wouldn't be an issue!.

2 hours ago, PoohBear said:

Not surprised by any, but unsure why Clement stuck with Dessers so long at the start. Doesn't seem to make sense to me that he got so many chances and now he's told to leave.

We were having that discussion last night.  Came to the conclusion he wants to go.

3 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

We were having that discussion last night.  Came to the conclusion he wants to go.

"Here's the deal. You can jump and have a say where you land or you can be pushed and have none."

Edited by Bill