Holland

Scotland

Norway

Macedonia

Iceland

Could've been easier. Macedonia are a tough team to beat as England always find out when they play them. Norway? Well they narrowly missed out qualifying for Euro 2008. We should be Iceland and hopefully give Holland a game at Hampden. Saying that though, Holland are in no great shapes at present.

England got drawn against Croatia again and also Ukraine which is another tough group for them.

I think it could have been a lot easier. Iceland are probably the best out of the last seeds and Macedonia are a Georgia type team.

But Im looking round the groups and cant see a tough group due to there being more groups this time round.

I'm fairly confident. We shouldat least get 2nd spot and a place in the play-offs.

Before the draw everyone was saying we should go on and get to the WC now. But this system where the 2nd team only gets a play off is a total buggar for us and could see us lose out yet again. I think the top 2 from each group should always just go through.

What are Norway like these days?

I was very confident until I realised 2nd place is only a play-off place. That stinks tbh and could knacker us.

They just faield to qualify for Euro 2008. They had Greece and Turkey in there group who qualified in 1st and 2nd.