The Winter 2023/24 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

6 hours ago, SykseyBear said:

Neither profile of either left back fits what our club needs. They both scream Ross Wilson/Mark Allen type signings. Squad filling dross. Praying both are made up rubbish. 

Do you not appreciate how wide the financial gulf is between us and other clubs of similar status? 

1 minute ago, SykseyBear said:

Yes. The board have it all under control. Our club has never been bigger or richer. 

What? That's what you took from the last accounts? We're surviving on loans from directors and have attracted attention from FFP. 

3 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

Timmy scaremongering. As i said, the board know the situation and it is under control. Expect us to spend this month as well. 

Haha - how's it Timmy Scaremongering?

It's all in the accounts in black and white. 

We may spend this month, but won't expect us to spend much, unless we can sell Yimaz

2 hours ago, SykseyBear said:

Yes. The board have it all under control. Our club has never been bigger or richer. 

Who the hell are you---"The Masked Singer"???

You seem to have so much knowledge of our finances/assets etc.etc.

For the benefit of us un-knowledgable please explain how you know so much but there again it might only be words on your part.

3 hours ago, SykseyBear said:

What other clubs? We had a higher turnover and wage bill than PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord just last year. We have a higher wage budget than Celtic. We dwarf the budgets of both Prague clubs and the likes of Malmo and many Ligue 1, Serie A and La Liga clubs. We have a higher wage bill and higher turnover than Copenhagen. We have a higher turnover than far more clubs than you think and a bigger wage budget too so not sure what point you are trying to make. Reads like you're trying to plead poverty and justify us signing more shite from the MLS and weans from Holland who haven't broke into the first team properly yet? Both CVs are crap. The German is a signing i'd expect Aberdeen or Hibs to make and the young Dutchman is a player i'd expect to be loaned out to a Plymouth Argyle or Sunderland. At last check we were in the top 20 for average home attendances in the world. We aren't Hearts, we aren't St Johnstone, we aren't even just out of admin anymore. We are Rangers Football Club turning over the most amount of money the club has ever turned over in our entire history carrying the highest ever wage bill we have ever had. 

We are Rangers. And we are richer and bigger than you think we are. 

Our biggest problem in my opinion is successful signings(the major ones). Too many flop or don’t live upto expectations.

I still think we’re well behind other clubs in that department including our chums from the east end