The Winter 2023/24 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

45 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Flags do give a shit about where we are in the food chain.

Yanks, Asians and Arabs aren't interested in making Scottish football or Scottish football clubs better.  

Of course we are. Money is made through improvement. Making Rangers better would do that. 
I firmly believe the first step would require getting Rangers out of Scotland. 
To be honest that is keeping the big movers away.

1 minute ago, Malangsob said:

Of course we are. Money is made through improvement. Making Rangers better would do that. 
I firmly believe the first step would require getting Rangers out of Scotland. 
To be honest that is keeping the big movers away.

Every Rangers fan has known that for a very long time. If you can make it happen then we can revisit the debate but until then you're pissing in the wind.

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

I'd rather eat shit in the gutter than lose our identity. Your definition of success is my idea of hell and permanent loss.

We left the top table long ago, now you want to sell our soul too. We spent our first 84 years in the Scottish domestic scene and I'd rather that was our future than spend every season as someone else's poodle, chasing some bullshit objective which we know we'll never be allowed to achieve.

Thats not really required. Leaving Scotland may be. Scotland, or more importantly the SFA is the limiting factor. 
Rangers wanna win, really win? Get out of Scotland.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Every Rangers fan has known that for a very long time. If you can make it happen then we can revisit the debate but until then you're pissing in the wind.

Thats all im sayin. Others have left their national leagues. Will=way.

Just now, Malangsob said:

Thats not really required. Leaving Scotland may be. Scotland, or more importantly the SFA is the limiting factor. 
Rangers wanna win, really win? Get out of Scotland.

I refer you to my previous post

FC Twente is not only negotiating the departure of Manfred Ugalde, but has also been approached by Rangers FC. The Scottish top club has registered for Gijs Smal.

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

I'd rather eat shit in the gutter than lose our identity. Your definition of success is my idea of hell and permanent loss.

We left the top table long ago, now you want to sell our soul too. We spent our first 84 years in the Scottish domestic scene and I'd rather that was our future than spend every season as someone else's poodle, chasing some bullshit objective which we know we'll never be allowed to achieve.

Bravo sir.

41 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

FC Twente is not only negotiating the departure of Manfred Ugalde, but has also been approached by Rangers FC. The Scottish top club has registered for Gijs Smal.

Would be very happy with that one. Excellent going forward. 

7 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

It does not seem to be a pointless existence.

It is a pointless existence.

This is why a VL, or a bugman, notices no problem with it. Nothing out of the ordinary for such a person.

What's a VL r_s? Me no speakee acronyms.