The Winter 2023/24 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Hopefully he hits the ground running.

We still need a striker, in my opinion.

We definitely need at least one more attacking player; arguably two - one wide player and another striker. I don't think we can rely on Matondo, Wright or Roofe to supply consistent quality.

This deal may allow us some flexibility in that regard whilst sticking to our FFP obligations.

He's got raving reports from some people, but it is probably best to see how he performs in our league first. Wonder whether that "obligation to buy" is a serious as Bayern's was with Tillman ...

8 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

Well, he is not a striker but he is a good player by the looks of him. 

Who knows? 

Let's see how he does. 

I’ve seen a few games looks half decent good at back tracking more than going forward but let’s give him a chance, it’s Philippes story and first signing more or less not ours to judge . We will decide in time if it’s a good read we can usually tell half way through the book , so far I’d be up for a trilogy with his concept of the game so far 🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

Edited by Fa1833

37 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

He's got raving reports from some people, but it is probably best to see how he performs in our league first. Wonder whether that "obligation to buy" is a serious as Bayern's was with Tillman ...

Tillman was just an 'option to buy', iirc.