The Winter 2023/24 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

8 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd imagine the manager will be looking to improve various positions and the striker will be one.  A lot will depend on form/bids.

Yeah, and budget that the manager will be given. 

Dessers, Danilo + 1 marquee striker is something I'd be happy with going into next season. Especially with the revamped European competitions.

Tbh, would Miovski being that marquee signing be a terrible plan? Good age, terrific goal scoring record in Scotland (and Europe) and seemingly no serious injury woes.

If he hits 30 goals all comps for Aberdeen then I'd be more than happy for us to fire in a bid if it's possible.

Sadly it's probably beyond the point of possibility and affordability, which is often the case with Rangers and talent in Scotland.

3 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Dessers, Danilo + 1 marquee striker is something I'd be happy with going into next season. Especially with the revamped European competitions.

Tbh, would Miovski being that marquee signing be a terrible plan? Good age, terrific goal scoring record in Scotland (and Europe) and seemingly no serious injury woes.

If he hits 30 goals all comps for Aberdeen then I'd be more than happy for us to fire in a bid if it's possible.

Sadly it's probably beyond the point of possibility and affordability, which is often the case with Rangers and talent in Scotland.

Said it numerous times but Miovski is a far better option than Shankland. I can't believe the clamour for Shankland and fans overlooking Miovski.

However, your assumption is correct, he'll be priced out of our budget

I watched Miovski in the second half and he spent a lot of time staring at the UB and looking around the stadium as a whole....think he quite fancys calling it home next season.

6 minutes ago, onevision said:

I watched Miovski in the second half and he spent a lot of time staring at the UB and looking around the stadium as a whole....think he quite fancys calling it home next season.

The new UB drummer? 

3 hours ago, CammyF said:

Said it numerous times but Miovski is a far better option than Shankland. I can't believe the clamour for Shankland and fans overlooking Miovski.

However, your assumption is correct, he'll be priced out of our budget

How was probably within our budget last summer, if we hadn't spunked £12m on Lammers, Dessers, Cifuentes  etc. 

19 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Aberdeen bought Miovski 1.5 years ago for 650k. He's contracted till 2026. Guess what will be their asking price ...

If we go asking......5M at least. Aint gonna happen. Just like Shankland who by the way is not a Rangers player..... surprise surprise