Rangers refused tickets for C****c Park

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I was rather hoping they'd throw themselves off the top tier, chuck Mars bars at their board members and generally make themselves look like idiots.  

If all goes to plan I'm sure that will happen on December 30th.

1 minute ago, Bluedell said:

The full stand solution is a non starter.

Couldn't agree more.  It's obvious Celtc are pushing for the full stand, so our board have to do the right thing and stand firm.

Give them 800 or nothing.  

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Couldn't agree more.  It's obvious Celtc are pushing for the full stand, so our board have to do the right thing and stand firm.

Give them 800 or nothing.  

Why should Rangers offer them any tickets now that they have refused Rangers any?.

12 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Why should Rangers offer them any tickets now that they have refused Rangers any?.

I agree in principle but think offering them the same we offer the other clubs gives us the upper hand, which might prove advantageous if the dispute comes to a head.

Their shite about safety concerns just makes them look silly.

Edited by Gonzo79

It seems clear to me that Rangers should continue offering corner tickets to Celtic, knowing full well that they won't accept them and won't reciprocate by offering us a similar allocation at the piggery. That way, we are seen to treat all clubs equally while Celtic play petulant games and the outcome is there will be no away fans at OF games - which suits us fine.

21 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I agree in principle but think offering them the same we offer the other clubs gives us the upper hand, which might prove advantageous if the dispute comes to a head.

Their shite about safety concerns just makes them look silly.

After what Scottish football did to our club I don't care a jot what any other club thinks! including SPFL/SFA.