[FT] Rangers 3 (McCausland 41'; Sima 45'; Cantwell 61') - 1 Kilmarnock

One last game before the break. One last push. We need to shake the hangover from Saturday out of our system quickly. 3 pts is non negotiable but Kiĺlie will be a tough nut to crack. I'd go with the same team that started against them with maybe Dowell coming in for Lunny (who didn't look fit IMO) and Wright for McCausland. 

I know everyone will want Silva starting but I think Clement will not play him based on his previous comments regarding players fitness etc. That leaves us with Dessers. As much as he was awful on Saturday we need to support this guy if he plays. Stay classy my fellow Rangers fans. He's not the answer but he's got to feature therefore we can't start turning in on ourselves. That's exactly what THEY will hope to happen. 

• Rousseau changed the title to Rangers vs Kilmarnock
9 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I know everyone will want Silva starting

Has he received international clearance?if so it will be the quickest we have ever been allowed.

2 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Has he received international clearance?if so it will be the quickest we have ever been allowed.

I would hope it would be pretty quick given that he is an England based player but thats probably not how it works

2 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Doubt it. It will be Dessers and as much as we are hurting, I fear the boo boys will be out tomorrow. He's not the answer by a long way but at the moment he's our only answer. Hopefully he's good enough to help us get over the line vs Killie.

Question If anyone can help out be much appreciated, I’ve got a MyGers account so I can purchase tickets on seatsub etc but do you actually get points for that ticket or does it go to the Seat holder ? I read somewhere that they get 5 points just curious if MyGers account also gets points if not why not please.

Edited by Fa1833

'A Trialist':

Possibly 'Um Julgador';

or 'Um Experimentalista'.

The latter would be a bit of a stretch for the back of the shirt. Broad shouldered lad, is he?

Edited by Uilleam