Is the Hibernian vs Rangers game on RTV?

• Rousseau changed the title to Is the Hibernian vs Rangers game on RTV?

would presume it'll be on 'abroad' on RTV. I take it we can go 'abroad' to watch the Dumbarton one too instead of having to suffer viaplay.

Gutted I'm not going to ER. Love 'away' days in Edinburgh

Ah yes, a wee trip to Europe might be on the cards on Wednesday then.  

I'd liked to have gone to the Dumbarton game - never been there.  Been to ER enough for one lifetime.  

Edited by Gonzo79

28 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd liked to have gone to the Dumbarton game - never been there.  Been to ER enough for one lifetime.  

From experience, Benelux is a great place for watching, thats where I ususally go

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I had just assumed this game would be on Sky but can't see it listed.  For those of us not attending, will this be on RTV?

For those viewing from abroad the Hibs game will indeed be on RTV

Been to Dumbarton a few times - when we were down the leagues and when Rangers B played there. Its as good as a 1 stand ground can get 😀

Easter Road is my favourite away ground, has been since i started following us in the 80s. Some great memories of watching Rangers there.

6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Been to Dumbarton a few times - when we were down the leagues and when Rangers B played there. Its as good as a 1 stand ground can get 😀

Easter Road is my favourite away ground, has been since i started following us in the 80s. Some great memories of watching Rangers there.

Prefer Tynecastle. Right on top of the pitch. Was brilliant when we got the whole away stand - Roseburn is it

10 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Prefer Tynecastle. Right on top of the pitch. Was brilliant when we got the whole away stand - Roseburn is it

Always preferred going to Tynecastle. 

1 hour ago, Whosthedado said:

Yeah Roseburn Stand. I preferred Tynecastle when it was terraced. Used to work with a lot of Hibs and Hearts fans and went to a few Edinburgh derbies at both grounds.  

Both grounds were always good to visit, but for me Easter Road shades it. Maybe Helicopter Sunday has something to do with me preferring Easter Road - unforgettable day.

I always preferred going to the smaller grounds, like Brockville, Firhill and Rugby Park (when they were standing).

Edited by Gonzo79