Is the Hibernian vs Rangers game on RTV?

19 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I always preferred going to the smaller grounds, like Brockville, Firhill and Rugby Park (when they were standing).

Old Brockville was a great ground - seen a few decent Junior Cup semi-finals there as well

3 hours ago, CammyF said:

Yeah Roseburn Stand. I preferred Tynecastle when it was terraced. Used to work with a lot of Hibs and Hearts fans and went to a few Edinburgh derbies at both grounds.  

Both grounds were always good to visit, but for me Easter Road shades it. Maybe Helicopter Sunday has something to do with me preferring Easter Road - unforgettable day.

I never really started going regularly until it was all seating so might have something to do with it

43 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

I liked the old high terrace opposite the main stand at Easter Road. Fine panorama of the city if the action on the pitch was dull.

And bits of the stairway broke away easy to use as missles.