[FT] Dumbarton 1 - 4 Rangers (Lundstram 35; Dessers 41; Tavernier 79pen; Wright 89)

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Two things:

Can someone not wipe the bloody camera?

The f*cking drum!  

Apart from that, it's a half decent performance in awful conditions. 

Could hit it over the drummers head .

So, on a shagger of a pitch, in horrible conditions,against a lower division team who will inevitably tire, and whose challenges may get erratic, we bring on guys just back from injury. 

Is it me?

5 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

So, on a shagger of a pitch, in horrible conditions,against a lower division team who will inevitably tire, and whose challenges may get erratic, we bring on guys just back from injury. 

Is it me?

Tbf we started with guys just back from injury too - most of our squad are either just recovered, injured or a month fit.

Edited by yuddie

Random one but Silva reminds me of McManaman for Liverpool with how he looks quicker on the ball.

That acceleration on the ball for that dribble in the box was frightening.

6 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Tbf we started with guys just back from injury too - most of our squad are either just recovered, injured or a month fit.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Tav, Lundstram and Goldson are about the only three players we have who aren't regularly injured.  

Seems a bit risky to me, unless there is no alternative. If we may need these guys, why put them into a Boghead lottery?