[FT] Hibernian 0 - 3 Rangers (Yilmaz 30; Cantwell 45+2; Dessers 74)

7 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Such a big game for us tonight at Easter Road with our forward line selection perhaps the only uncertainty.

Does Dessers retain his place or will the mobility of Silva be preferred? Hibs like to get forward so our attackers should get space so a good chance for likes of Cantwell and Matondo to show their quality.

Three points a must! My probable XI:

GEnBzcrWwAAXDPl?format=jpg&name=large

It's certainly pacy up front but unless Silva finally arrives I think that selection looks all supply and no delivery

1 minute ago, Bill said:

It's certainly pacy up front but unless Silva finally arrives I think that selection looks all supply and no delivery

Neither Dessers or Silva scream goals so I think I'd prefer the mobility to stretch the game. 

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think Clement will play Dessers up front, with Silva playing wide or in the No.10 role.  

Wouldn't surprise me to see Dessers start the game again with Silva coming on as the game opens up.

Either way, we must take the chances that should come our way.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

Neither Dessers or Silva scream goals so I think I'd prefer the mobility to stretch the game. 

I agree and our fullbacks may not have the usual opportunity to get forward but, having stretched it, you still need end product and that will have to come from Silva (or Dessers). I might therefore prefer Wright instead of Matondo.