Barry Robson Sacked, Warnock steps down

2 hours ago, Uilleam said:

One might think Warnock was suited to Aiberdeen, given that he could cause a rowie in an empty chaumer. . 

Na, na, mannie. Thon’s a butter roll.

5 hours ago, Bill said:

He's been handed a sow's ear and asked to make a silk purse. Probably wouldn't matter who got the job, the players clearly don't want to listen.

Yes , I 100% agree with that I think they  lost their sense of identity when Mcinnes left. 

Edited by Fa1833

8 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

Yes , I 100% agree with that I think they  lost their sense of identity when Mcinnes left. 

The job McInnes did at Aberdeen looks better with every week that passes.

12 hours ago, Fa1833 said:

They hate rangers so much they would rather not have any Rangers leaning manager and they wanted him gone for a good few years before he did. Calderwood was the same, and if they were ever to get the another Alex Ferguson their bitterness would likely chase him out long before he achieves the success.

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Warnock has stepped down.  Hopefully a sign of trouble brewing at the dung heap.

I suspect Neil knows the semi-final Scottish Cup draw will pair Aberdeen with Rangers?

Thus, Neil would rather watch the game wearing his scarf from within the Dunoon Rangers supporters club.

• Rousseau changed the title to Barry Robson Sacked, Warnock steps down
On 09/03/2024 at 15:44, 26th of foot said:

I suspect Neil knows the semi-final Scottish Cup draw will pair Aberdeen with Rangers?

Thus, Neil would rather watch the game wearing his scarf from within the Dunoon Rangers supporters club.

😀😉

IMG-20240310-WA0005.jpg