[FT] Rangers 3 (Silva 40'; Matondo 45+2'; Cantwell 56') - 0 Livingston

20 hours ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Dundee are a decent side, but fuck going to watch a team of several loan signings. 4 from one English team last week, Burnley.

I know. If Scottish football ends up being a trial game every week for English clubs then the sooner we join a new European league the better. I hate the idea of us having loanees; I want a team I can reel the names off by heart. Remember Warburton? I can only remember Shiels and Black, not one of his teams.

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

That's not his style. He just wants the team to focus on winning and not side distractions or excuses like dodgy refs. It's a bit frustrating but it seems to be working.

he has talked about the injuries after tackles etc. 

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

I know. If Scottish football ends up being a trial game every week for English clubs then the sooner we join a new European league the better. I hate the idea of us having loanees; I want a team I can reel the names off by heart. Remember Warburton? I can only remember Shiels and Black, not one of his teams.

WIthout looking, we had Foderingham in goals, Tav and Wallace full backs, Kiernan and Wilson centre halves, Holt and Halliday in the midfield, McKay in the left wing, Waghorn and Miller upfront at different times.

4 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

he has talked about the injuries after tackles etc. 

AFTER tackles. He never mentions refs before the game. He puts no pressure on them.

43 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

AFTER tackles. He never mentions refs before the game. He puts no pressure on them.

Mr Clement is a shrewd dude. Total focus on our own game, that's what he wants in the players' heads. What it does is to gradually build a sense of superiority and confidence, which we can already see the green shoots of. Fretting about external distractions only undermines confidence.

Edited by Bill

50 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

WIthout looking, we had Foderingham in goals, Tav and Wallace full backs, Kiernan and Wilson centre halves, Holt and Halliday in the midfield, McKay in the left wing, Waghorn and Miller upfront at different times.

Ah, but can you recall many loanees with affection?🤣