[FT] Rangers 3 (Silva 40'; Matondo 45+2'; Cantwell 56') - 0 Livingston

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

I felt today we played well, yet look like we could so much more!. This is a proper team PC is building, proper manager, you can see the players playing for each other!. However, am I being too critical when I feel they can do so much more?.

All in It's been a great day, 3 goals, 3 points, clean sheet, and the BEASTS dropping more points. Lundstram MOTM again for me.

A special mention to the UB today, I thought they were excellent and for a very short spell late in the 2nd half I think they had a wee rest for 5 minutes and Ibrox was like a morgue!!!!!, then they started up again, I don't think they get enough credit for the atmosphere they bring to match days!.

I'm not the biggest fan of the UB but I actually agree they were good today and also thought they were quite funny with their subway loyal song!

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

For a game that was so important in the context of the league / season, I thought, UBs apart, the atmosphere was very flat. 

Need the atmosphere cranked up on Tuesday, let's get behind the team from 1st minute to last, it's the least they deserve 

Agree with you. It will be cranked up though. Chance to go top too will help

38 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

I'm not the biggest fan of the UB but I actually agree they were good today and also thought they were quite funny with their subway loyal song!

The subway loyal were particularly evident today.  Usually it's 75-80 minutes when they start exiting but it started right after the 70th minute today.

Weirdos.  

Edited by Gonzo79

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

The subway loyal were particularly evident today.  Usually it's 75-80 minutes when they start exiting but it started right after the 70th minute today.

Weirdos.  

I know. The team is going for a title and the place was literally empty by the 85th minute........ 

9 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Weirdos.  

I've never understood it tbh. It's like leaving the cinema 10 minutes before the film finishes. Each to their own I suppose but it can't be very inspiring for the players.