[FT] Rangers 2 (Barisic 10; Silva 76) - 0 Ayr Utd

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] Rangers 1 (Barisic 10) - 0 Ayr Utd

A reasonable opening half with an early goal allowing us some comfort. Cortes and Diomande both looking lively with Silva working hard too but the quality of the cross often poor with space in the Ayr box at a premium. Matondo for Wright might allow us to carry more of a threat.

Not the best 45mins but not the worst. Cortes looking good and less said about Collum the better. Only disappointment is the low level of abuse the cheat has received. 

Edited by CammyF

I liked the tempo tonight, however yet again with all the pressure we have still only one goal!. The two new lads are looking good signings. Scott Wright!!!, he should be doing much better, I don't think he has improved any since he first arrived tbh!.

Keep the tempo up and we will create more chances, hopefully we start taking them!.

I'm enjoying the match

Edited by ian1964

Main thing of the first half: Jack is back to his best and looks fit.

With so many changes and new players, it's all a bit disjointed, but we still roll wave after wave of attack over them. 1-0 in the Cup is always perilous, yet, we should have been far and away by now and most likely will at the end.

Thought we were brilliant first 20 then for some bizarre reason stepped off the gas.

Cortés has been great.

Raskin has to dial in his passing soon or he'll become a bit of a lost cause, he's been erratic since he's come in.

Scott Wright is doing himself no favours here, if ever you're given a chance on a plate to impress a new manager it's in a game like tonight and he's been anonymous - if not poor.

Souttar (slip aside, I thought it was a foul tbh) has been stellar.

Couple more goals second half lads please.