[FT] Rangers 3 (Dessers 5', 45+5'; Souttar 90+2') - 1 Ross County

30 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Is that not 10 goals and 2 assists from that stats table? So 12 goal involvements? 

Sorry, I should have said; I think that table is just the league. 

23 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

that table is just the league. It also doesn't count winning a penalty for some weird reason. 

It does - I cut it off so I could screenshot it! :D 

(It was just 1, though.)

16 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I like how the two full backs are often seen attacking not just up the wings but also further in field.  We're causing the opposition lots of problems with our dynamism.  

Inverted. 

So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

It does - I cut it off so I could screenshot it! :D 

(It was just 1, though.)

Yeah but not as an assist right?

seems to me like the most obvious of assists but that's the norm not to count them. 

Just now, the gunslinger said:

Yeah but not as an assist right?

seems to me like the most obvious of assists but that's the norm not to count them. 

No. 

I don't think it should be counted as an assist. 

I think it's its own thing. 

Last night was really frustrating and it was strange to feel a wee bit deflated after a decent 3-1 win.

I don't think all our finishing was that bad (their keeper was excellent in the 2nd half) but we conceded another cheap goal which knocked us off our first half stride then lost our way for a wee bit after the initial subs were made in the 2nd half.  10-1 wouldn't have flattered us but we could easily have conceded two goals ourselves later in the game.

I'd like to think that at some point we'll actually score the goals our general play has merited but there's still an obvious lack of quality that is costing us at key moments; both in attack and defence.

The manager will know this and there's not a huge amount we can do about it now but get behind the team and hopefully see them continue their improvement on the way to more trophies.

we play very high up the park and are very aggressive in attacking the ball. 

It has huge advantages but we can see the disadvantages clearly in the odd goal we lose. 

The advantages clearly out weigh the disadvantages

16 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

we play very high up the park and are very aggressive in attacking the ball. 

It has huge advantages but we can see the disadvantages clearly in the odd goal we lose. 

The advantages clearly out weigh the disadvantages

It's kind of like how we played under SG which worked to perfection when we won 55. So many similarities.