[FT] Benfica 2 - 2 Rangers (Lawrence 7; Sterling 45+5)

Looks like 4 at the back to me, with potential to play 3 with Sterling on the park.

Get a goal or two for the travelling fans and bring it back to Ibrox alive please lads!

Clean bill at the end too please.

IMO this is the strongest line up we can play at the moment and one I expect to see over the next few weeks until players come back. No more experiments Phil. No more playing players to get up to speed. Just go and try to win every game. Barassie, Raskin, Roofe cang get minutes when the games are won. 

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Benfica v Rangers

Not too many surprises with the starting XI and it's a team very much setup to make their mark in the game. Not sure who will play where but it was interesting on Saturday that Lawrence sat deeper whilst Diomande played further forward. Certainly scope to be flexible throughout.

58 minutes ago, compo said:

Silva will be out to show his fellow countrymen he’s still a player so I expect him to score 

He's a Sporting fan, so I don't think we need to worry about his effort this evening.  

• Frankie changed the title to Benfica 0 - 0 Rangers